Canadian Visa Bureau   »   Visas and Immigration   »   Working Holiday Visa Canada   »   Requirements   »  America

Working Holiday Visas: America

The Canadian Working Holiday Program for Americans is administered through the Student Work Abroad Program (SWAP). As such, applicants must be registered as a full-time student at an accredited American college or university either in the Fall or Spring terms in which they are applying.

In addition, the following requirements must be met:

Work and travel is restricted for a period of up to 6 months. Additional information regarding this program can be found at