Canadian Visa Bureau   »   Canadian Visas and Immigration   »  Working Holiday Visa Canada

Working Holiday Visa to Canada

Due to administrative changes made, the Canadian Working Holiday Program has been re-named the International Experience Canada (IEC) initiative.

As a result, and for the first time in the UK, it will be possible to get your Canada working holiday visa by applying directly to the High Commission of Canada.

Please note: The policy of the International Experience Canada program is to discuss only with the candidate and not to discuss with a third party. Therefore, you can ONLY apply for the IEC initiative directly with the Canadian High Commission or Embassy Office within your country.