Canadian Visa Bureau   »  Visas and Immigraion

Visas and Immigration to Canada

Currently, Canada is looking for a variety of skilled people who wish to immigrate and enjoy the Canadian way of life. The Canadian Skilled Worker class of visa leads to permanent residency in Canada.

If you are traveling to Canada on holidays, you may require a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV). Please visit the Travel Visa section of this web site for further details.

Canada has Working Holiday Visas with several countries allowing under 30's and student the opportunity to live and work in Canada for a limited period of time. For more information on the Canadian Working Holiday scheme, please visit the Working Holiday section fo the Canadian Visa Bureau site.

Canadian immigration offers two classes of visas; temporary and permanent. The Temporary Canadian Visas and Permanent Canadian Visas are listed below.

Permanent Canadian Visas

Skilled Worker Class
Business Class
Family Class

Temporary Canadian Visas

Canadian Travel Visa
Working Holiday Program
Study Permits

Canadian Visa Bureau specialises in skilled worker migration to Canada. Canadian Visa Bureau also offers visas for holidays, working holidays, work rights and immigration.