Canadian Visa Bureau   »  Canadian Visas and Immigration

Canadian Immigration and Visas

Currently, Canada immigration is looking for a variety of skilled people who wish to immigrate and enjoy the Canadian way of life. The Canadian Skilled Worker class of visa leads to permanent residency in Canada.

If you are traveling to Canada on holiday, you may require a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV). Please visit our Travel Visa section for further details.

Canadian Immigration has Working Holiday Visas with several countries, allowing under 30s and students the opportunity to live and work in Canada for a limited period of time. For more information on the Canadian Working Holiday scheme, please visit the Working Holiday section of the Canadian Visa Bureau site.

Canadian immigration offers two classes of visas; temporary and permanent. The Temporary Canadian Visas and Permanent Canadian Visas are listed below.

Permanent Canadian Immigration

Skilled Worker Class

Business Class

Partner Class

Child-Sponsored Class

Temporary Canadian Visas

Canadian Travel Visa

Working Holiday Program

Study Permits

Canadian Visa Bureau specialises in skilled worker migration to Canada. Canadian Visa Bureau also offers visas for holidays, working holidays, work rights and immigration.