Australian Visa Bureau   »   Visas and Immigration   »   Australia Jobs   »   Category Education & Teaching   »  Drama Teacher (Private)

Drama Teacher job Australia

This page is no longer current, but you could still be eligible to emigrate to Australia. 

The information on this page uses information from the Australian Standard Classification of Occupations (ASCO), which is no longer used by the Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) to determine eligibility for a skilled Australian visa.

Instead, DIAC now uses the Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO). See below for a link to the ANZSCO page relevant to your occupation for more information.

Drama Teacher job Australia - If your profession is Drama Teacher (Private)  in accordance with the Australian Skills Classified Occupation (ASCO) 2491-17  then you are currently in demand by employers in Australia.

Drama Teacher (Private)

Teaches students in the practice, theory and performance of drama, in private training establishments.



Minimum Requirements

If the above ASCO code 2491-17 for Drama Teacher (Private) is your current occupation then you have a very good chance of qualifying for a skilled visa. For more detailed visa information, please complete a no obligation Online Assessment and select a call back time when a Visa Bureau migration consultant will call you and explain the migration process in detail.

Haven't found what you need?

If the above is not an exact match to your profession, please try one of the following related occupations:

Permanent (skilled) Migration:

If you are looking to live and work in Australia on a permanent basis, you can apply to emigrate to Australia through the Australian General Skilled Migration Program.

The program aims to meet current skills shortages in Australia by attracting skilled migrants under the age of 45 who can make an immediate contribution to the Australian economy.

  Try our free Online Assessment to see if you qualify for an Australian Skilled Visa.

Temporary (working holiday):

If you are looking to work and travel in Australia and are under 30 (inclusive) years of age, you may be eligible to take a one year Working Holiday in Australia.

  Try our free Online Assessment to see if you qualify for an Australian Working Holiday Visa.

Drama Teacher job Australia- If your profession is Drama Teacher (Private)   as described above then you are currently in demand by employers in Australia. There are jobs available now in your occupation but you will require a permanent or temporary Australian visa to work in Australia. Take either the Skilled visa or Working Holiday visa online assessment to see if you qualify.