Canadian Visa Bureau   »   Working in Canada   »   Professional Jobs in Canada   »  Canada Geologist, Geochemist and Geophysicist Jobs

Geologist, Geochemist and Geophysicist jobs Canada

2113 - Geologists, Geochemists and Geophysicists

Geologists, geochemists and geophysicists conduct programs of exploration and research to extend knowledge of the structure, composition and processes of the earth, to locate and identify hydrocarbon, mineral and groundwater resources, to plan and implement programs of hydrocarbon and mineral extraction and to assess and mitigate the effects of development and waste disposal projects on the environment. They are employed by petroleum and mining companies, consulting geology, geophysics and engineering firms and by governments and educational institutions or they may be self-employed.



Minimum Requirements

If the above NOC code 2113 for Geologist, geochemist and geophysicist is your current occupation then you have a very good chance of qualifying for a skilled Canadian visa. For more detailed visa information, please complete a no obligation Online Assessment and select a call back time when a Visa Bureau migration consultant will call you and explain the migration process in detail.

Haven't found what you need?

If the above is not an exact match to your profession, please visit our Working in Canada page to see if there is an occupation that better suits your experience and skills.

Permanent (skilled) migration:

If you are looking to live and work in Canada on a permanent basis, you can apply to emigrate to Canada through the Canadian Skilled Migration Program.

The program aims to meet current skills shortages in Canada by attracting skilled migrants under the age of 50 who can make an immediate contribution to the Canadian economy.

Try our free Online Assessment to see if you qualify for a Canadian Skilled Visa  Try our free Online Assessment to see if you qualify for a Canadian Skilled Visa.

Geologist, geochemist and geophysicist jobs Canada - if your profession is Geologist, geochemist and geophysicistas described above then there is a good chance that the Canadian Visa Bureau can help you find a job in Canada. There are jobs available now in your occupation but you will require a Canadian visa to work in Canada. Take the Skilled visa online assessment to see if you qualify.