UK Visa Bureau   »   UK Visas and Immigration   »   Tier 5 Temporary Workers   »  Religious Worker Category

Religious Worker Category

The Tier 5 Religious Worker category is for people who want to come to the UK in order to undertake temporary religious work. However, unlike the Minister of Religion work permit, under this category religious work in the UK should be temporary, and undertaken during a holiday or break from your work in another country.

While in the UK, people under the Religious Worker category can:

In cases where the main purpose of travelling to the UK is to work in a religious organisation or undertake missionary work, it is more appropriate to apply for a Tier 2 Minister of Religion work permit.

If you have any questions, or if you wish to apply under the Religious Worker category, please request a call from a UK Visa Bureau Migration Consultant.