Australian Visa Bureau   »   Australia Jobs   »   Category Skilled Trades/Services   »  Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Structures)

Aircraft Maintenance jobs Australia

Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Structures) jobs Australia - If your profession is Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Structures)  in accordance with the Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) 3231-13  then you are currently in demand by employers in Australia.

The Skilled Occupation List (SOL) was updated on 1 July, 2013 when this occupation was removed.

However, it remained on the Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List (CSOL), which has also now been replaced by the Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL), so it is still possible to apply for an Australian visa under the General Skilled Migration (GSM) Program.

As the occupation continues to feature on the Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL), it is possible to apply for a Skilled Nominated 190 visa or a Skilled Regional Nominated 489 visa. Alternatively, if you have a firm offer of employment, you may be eligible for a number of employer sponsored visa options.

If you are employed in this occupation and you wish to pursue a GSM visa, you will be required to apply for state nomination in order to move to Australia.

Please complete an online assessment to determine your eligibility with respect to the changes, and for information on which states are currently seeking candidates in this occupation.

 Click Here to Complete the Online Australian Skilled Migration Visa Assessment

Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Structures)

Inspects, dismantles and reassembles aircraft structures, and repairs and replaces components of aircraft frames. Works with both metal and carbon fibre composite materials. Registration or licensing may be required.



Minimum Requirements

If the above ANZSCO code 3231-13 for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Structures) is your current occupation then you have a very good chance of qualifying for a skilled visa. For more detailed visa information, please complete a no obligation Online Assessment and select a call back time when a Visa Bureau migration consultant will call you and explain the migration process in detail.

Is your occupation on the Skilled Occupation List? Apply for General Skilled Migration.

If you are looking to live and work in Australia on a permanent basis and your occupation is on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL), you can apply to emigrate to Australia through the Australian General Skilled Migration Program.

The program aims to meet current skills shortages in Australia by attracting skilled migrants under the age of 50 who can make an immediate contribution to the Australian economy.

Do you have an offer of employment? Find out about Employer-Sponsored Visa options.

If your occupation is not on the SOL but you are still interested in emigrating to Australia, the best route for you will be applying for an employer-sponsored visa, such as through the Employer Nominated Scheme (ENS), or by applying for the sponsored 457 visa.

Are you under 30 and want to try a year out in Australia? Apply for a Working Holiday Visa.

If you are looking to work and travel in Australia and are under 30 (inclusive) years of age, you may be eligible for a Working Holiday in Australia.