UK Visa Bureau UK Immigration and Visa Services

UK Visa applicants who want to live and work in the UK can apply for a UK Work Permit with a job offer from a UK company.

The UK has special visas for citizens of commonwealth countries, such as the Ancestry Visa, as well as options for UK Citizenship.

Please select one of the following UK Visa categories for more information and to begin your Visa aSsESSMENT.

Work Permit

Do you have a job offer for the UK, or are you an employer who wants to hire a foreign worker? You will need a Tier 2 work permit. More Information Apply Now For UK Work Permit

Partner Visa

Do you have a British partner who can sponsor your move to the UK? Check your eligibility for a UK Partner Visa.

More Information Apply Now For a Partner Visa

Employer Sponsorship Licence

Do you want to hire a migrant? Employers now need a Sponsorship Licence to hire non-EU nationals. More Information Start the Employer Sponsorship Application Process


Life in the UK Test

Do you want to apply for British citizenship or Indefinite Leave to Remain? You'll need to pass the Life in the UK test. More Information Subscribe for your Life in the UK Test Preparation


Indefinite Leave to Remain

Have you been in the UK for several years on a valid visa and feel you now qualify for ILR?

More Information Apply Now For Residency

Citizenship and Naturalisation

Do you wish to register yourself as a naturalised UK citizen?

More Information Apply Now For Citizenship

Obtaining a UK Visa for the purpose of immigration can be a confusing and lengthy process. If you are unsure of whether you qualify to emigrate to the UK, complete a UK Visa Online Assessment in order to determine your eligibility. The Online Assessments contain current UK Visa legislation and will help you determine which UK Visa best suits your needs.