Study to Work in New Zealand

Under the New Zealand Study to Work Policy, you may be able to get a Work Visa/Permit to work in New Zealand after completion of your study with a New Zealand education provider.

You do not need an offer of employment to qualify for this category, but you must satisfy all visa requirements.

Students with an offer of employment may be eligible to apply for a visa/permit for a maximum of 2 years. Your job offer must be relevant to your qualification, and you must be able to satisfy all health and character requirements.

If you don't have a job offer but you have gained a qualification in New Zealand that would qualify for points under the Skilled Migrant category, you may apply for a Graduate Job Search Visa/Permit for a maximum of 6 months.

This will help you to make the transition from study, to work, to residence in New Zealand.

New Zealand News