If you're going to New Zealand on a working holiday visa, you'll need a few things: people to go with and stuff to do. In short you'll need the New Zealand working holiday facebook page.
Our spanking new Facebook page dedicated to working holidays in New Zealand does exactly that, with all the answers and people to meet to make sure your working holiday in New Zealand is as good as possible.
We at the Visa Bureau have been helping people escape their mothers' clutches and have the time of their lives for years and you literally can't get any further than New Zealand. If you're already a fan of our Australian Facebook page, you'll know that we at the Visa Bureau go out of our way to make sure of a few specific things:
- That you can go
- That you get there in one piece
- That you can meet up with other people going
- That you can find somewhere to stay or live throughout your trip
- That you can find somewhere to work
- That you can get the answers to any working holiday related question you might have, no matter how specific it is or how stupid you think it sounds
- That you can make sure that no matter where you are in the country, you're never far away from the party
Our New Zealand Working Holiday page is going to be no different, right now we have just two fans, come and join them.
You might be thinking getting back from Australia means your life is now just a nice gentle trundle downhill forever but it doesn't have to be that way.
Come and join us and make sure the best year of your life is only the best year of your life, so far.
- Dominic Ladden-Powell is Online Editor with the New Zealand Visa Bureau, an independent migration consultancy specialising in helping people lodge applications for a Working Holiday Visa to New Zealand.
©Visa Bureau 2003-2013