Australian Visa Bureau   »   Visas and Immigration   »  Spouse and Family Visas

Partner, Parent and Other Family Visas

Visa Bureau is not affiliated with the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) and is a website specialising in visa and immigration information to Australia. Visas are available from the Australian Government at a lower cost when you apply with them directly as we charge a professional fee for the service we provide as migration agents.

Australian Partner Visas

Individuals who wish to emigrate to Australia on the basis of having an Australian partner, fiancee or spouse can apply for an Australian Partner Visa.

 Complete the Free Online Australian Partner Visa Assessment

Australian Visa Bureau's free online Partner Visa assessment will provide you with your points score on completion and you will be given the option at that stage to request a free telephonic or email consultation with an experienced migration consultant specialising in evaluating eligibility for migration to Australia. As part of this initial free consultation, the consultant will discuss the options open to you and provide you with guidance on what visas are suitable and practical to you situation. Additionally, should you decide to use us to assist you with your skilled migration visa application, your migration consultant will explain our service charges. Our service charges are dependent on both the visa subclass and your own individual circumstances; for example, while our service charge can be as low as £29, it can range to £2,400 for some visa applications. This is not inclusive of VAT, the Australian government fees or any other costs associated with the application.  

Children, parents and other family members may apply for migration to join their Australian citizen or permanent resident family members in Australia. This page sets out a number of options for people wanting to migrate to Australia to join their family permanently.

Partner and Spouse Migration

  • Partner migration is migration to Australia as the spouse, prospective spouse (fiancee) or interdependent partner (same-sex partner) of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen.
    Apply Here For A Spouse Visa Read more about the Partner Visa

Parent Migration

  • Parents may be able to migrate to Australia if they have a child in Australia who is an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen.
    Apply Here For Family Migration Read more about the Parent Visa