Australian visas are available from the Australian Government at a lower cost or for free when you apply directly. Our comprehensive visa and immigration information include immigration advice from registered migration agents, an exceptional success rate, document checking and visa processing.
Australia, like the United Kingdom, has an active print media including newspapers, magazines and journals. There are newspapers dedicated to National coverage, and others with a strong relationship to the State or Territory they are formed in. Most regional areas of Australia also have a strong newspaper presence.
Some of the more major papers in Australia are:
- Adelaide Advertiser (Adelaide, South Australia)
- The Age (Melbourne, Victoria)
- The Australian (National)
- The Australian Financial Review (National)
- The Courier Mail (Brisbane, Queensland)
- Herald Sun (Melbourne, Victoria)
- The Sunday Mail (Brisbane, Queensland)
- The Sunday Telegraph (New South Wales)
- The Sunday Times (Perth, Western Australia)
- Sydney Morning Herald (New South Wales)
Australian newspapers can be found in newsagents, corner stores and shops throughout the country, and in some cases these suppliers also sell international publications.