Railway Signal Operator jobs in Australia
Railway Signal Operator jobs in Australia - if your profession is Railway Signal Operator in accordance with the Australian Skills Classified Occupation (ASCO) 712911 then you could qualify to emigrate to Australia.
Railway Signal Operator
Controls the movement of trains or assembles and disassembles trains within marshalling yards.
- determines locations of trains by observing electric indicator boards
- regulates shunting movements at sidings or in marshalling yards
- reads and interprets movement orders and timetables to monitor train movements and the arrangement of rolling stock
- receives advice of alterations to train movements
- may control marshalling yards and supervise shunting operations
- may operate railway turntables to change the direction of rolling stock
- Railway Switching and Signalling Operator
- Railway Shunter
- Railway Yard Assistant
If the above ASCO code 712911 for Railway Signal Operator is your current occupation then you could qualify for a skilled visa. For more detailed visa information, please complete a no obligation Online Assessment and select a call back time when a Visa Bureau migration consultant will call you and explain the migration process in detail.
Haven't found what you need?
If the above is not an exact match to your profession, please try one of the following related occupations:
- Supervisor, Other Intermediate Stationary Plant Operators
- Train Controller
- Concrete Pump Operator
- Cement Production Plant Operator
- Concrete Batching Plant Operator
- Water and Waste Water Plant Operator
- Bulk Materials Handling Plant Operator
- Intermediate Stationary Plant Operators (not elsewhere classified)
Permanent (skilled) Migration:
If you are looking to live and work in Australia on a permanent basis, you can apply to emigrate to Australia through the Australian General Skilled Migration Program.
The program aims to meet current skills shortages in Australia by attracting skilled migrants under the age of 45 who can make an immediate contribution to the Australian economy.
Temporary (working holiday):
If you are looking to work and travel in Australia and are under 30 (inclusive) years of age, you may be eligible for a Working Holiday in Australia.
Railway Signal Operator jobs in Australia - If your profession is Railway Signal Operator as described above then you may currently be in demand by employers in Australia. There are jobs available now in your occupation but you will require a permanent or temporary Australian visa to work in Australia. Take either the Skilled visa or Working Holiday visa online assessment to see if you qualify.