Print Journalist jobs in Australia
Print Journalist jobs in Australia - if your profession is Print Journalist in accordance with the Australian Skills Classified Occupation (ASCO) 253413 then you could qualify to emigrate to Australia.
Collects and analyses facts about newsworthy events by interview, investigation or observation and writes stories for newspapers, magazines and journals.
- researches and compiles news stories for newspapers, magazines and journals
- interviews people and observes events to obtain and verify facts and to develop leads for news items
- takes notes and reads publicity releases, copies of speeches or similar material to facilitate organisation and writing of story
- writes to meet deadline, referring to reference books, newspaper files or other sources to secure additional facts
- submits news stories for approval
- reads and evaluates news reports and suggestions for future stories
- critically discusses daily news topics in the editorial columns of newspapers and review books, films or plays
- may write particular segments of the publication, such as news commentaries or sports, fashion or educational segments
- Feature Writer
- Leader Writer
- Newspaper Reporter
If the above ASCO code 253413 for Print Journalist is your current occupation then you could qualify for a skilled visa. For more detailed visa information, please complete a no obligation Online Assessment and select a call back time when a Visa Bureau migration consultant will call you and explain the migration process in detail.
Haven't found what you need?
If the above is not an exact match to your profession, please try one of the following related occupations:
Permanent (skilled) Migration:
If you are looking to live and work in Australia on a permanent basis, you can apply to emigrate to Australia through the Australian General Skilled Migration Program.
The program aims to meet current skills shortages in Australia by attracting skilled migrants under the age of 45 who can make an immediate contribution to the Australian economy.
Temporary (working holiday):
If you are looking to work and travel in Australia and are under 30 (inclusive) years of age, you may be eligible for a Working Holiday in Australia.
Print Journalist jobs in Australia - If your profession is Print Journalist as described above then you may currently be in demand by employers in Australia. There are jobs available now in your occupation but you will require a permanent or temporary Australian visa to work in Australia. Take either the Skilled visa or Working Holiday visa online assessment to see if you qualify.