Pig Farmer jobs in Australia
Pig Farmer jobs in Australia - if your profession is Pig Farmer in accordance with the Australian Skills Classified Occupation (ASCO) 131219 then you could qualify to emigrate to Australia.
Plans, directs, coordinates and performs farming operations to breed and raise pigs for the production of meat and breeding stock.
- plans and implements breeding programs
- organises feed formulation and the feeding and watering of pigs
- monitors and maintains health and condition of stock
- directs and oversees general farming activities such as ensuring piggeries are maintained and cleaned
- maintains farm buildings, fences, water systems and equipment
- organises the sale, purchase and transportation of pigs
- maintains and evaluates records of farming activities, monitors market activity and plans production accordingly
- manages business capital, including budgeting, taxation, debt and loan management
- may select, train and supervise staff and contractors
- Pig Farm Manager
- Pig Breeder
If the above ASCO code 131219 for Pig Farmer is your current occupation then you could qualify for a skilled visa. For more detailed visa information, please complete a no obligation Online Assessment and select a call back time when a Visa Bureau migration consultant will call you and explain the migration process in detail.
Haven't found what you need?
If the above is not an exact match to your profession, please try one of the following related occupations:
Permanent (skilled) Migration:
If you are looking to live and work in Australia on a permanent basis, you can apply to emigrate to Australia through the Australian General Skilled Migration Program.
The program aims to meet current skills shortages in Australia by attracting skilled migrants under the age of 45 who can make an immediate contribution to the Australian economy.
Temporary (working holiday):
If you are looking to work and travel in Australia and are under 30 (inclusive) years of age, you may be eligible for a Working Holiday in Australia.
Pig Farmer jobs in Australia - If your profession is Pig Farmer as described above then you may currently be in demand by employers in Australia. There are jobs available now in your occupation but you will require a permanent or temporary Australian visa to work in Australia. Take either the Skilled visa or Working Holiday visa online assessment to see if you qualify.