Pest and Weed Controller jobs in Australia
Pest and Weed Controller jobs in Australia - if your profession is Pest and Weed Controller in accordance with the Australian Skills Classified Occupation (ASCO) 639917 then you could qualify to emigrate to Australia.
Pest and Weed Controller
Applies pest and weed management techniques to kill or control pests and weeds in domestic, commercial and industrial areas, roadsides, private and public lands.
- inspects buildings and surrounding areas to detect signs of termites, rodents or other pests and weed infestation
- determines types of treatment and provides estimates of costs
- mixes chemicals for pest and weed control and operates pumps to inject or spray pesticides or herbicides
- dusts infested areas with insecticidal powder
- eradicates noxious plants on private and public land
- advises on weed control and prevention techniques
- uses manual and electric hand tools to gain access to floor, wall and roof cavities
- sets mechanical traps and places poisonous baits in infested areas
- proofs buildings against birds, insects, possums and other pests
- seals vents and other openings prior to fumigating
- fumigates storage spaces, house furnishings and clothing
If the above ASCO code 639917 for Pest and Weed Controller is your current occupation then you could qualify for a skilled visa. For more detailed visa information, please complete a no obligation Online Assessment and select a call back time when a Visa Bureau migration consultant will call you and explain the migration process in detail.
Haven't found what you need?
If the above is not an exact match to your profession, please try one of the following related occupations:
Permanent (skilled) Migration:
If you are looking to live and work in Australia on a permanent basis, you can apply to emigrate to Australia through the Australian General Skilled Migration Program.
The program aims to meet current skills shortages in Australia by attracting skilled migrants under the age of 45 who can make an immediate contribution to the Australian economy.
Temporary (working holiday):
If you are looking to work and travel in Australia and are under 30 (inclusive) years of age, you may be eligible for a Working Holiday in Australia.
Pest and Weed Controller jobs in Australia - If your profession is Pest and Weed Controller as described above then you may currently be in demand by employers in Australia. There are jobs available now in your occupation but you will require a permanent or temporary Australian visa to work in Australia. Take either the Skilled visa or Working Holiday visa online assessment to see if you qualify.