Engine or Boiler Operator jobs in Australia
Engine or Boiler Operator jobs in Australia - if your profession is Engine or Boiler Operator in accordance with the Australian Skills Classified Occupation (ASCO) 712111 then you could qualify to emigrate to Australia.
Engine or Boiler Operator
Operates and maintains stationary engines and associated mechanical equipment.
- starts equipment, adjusts controls and observes meters, gauges and warning lights to obtain desired operating conditions and output
- analyses temperature, pressure, fuel flow and other instrument readings to ensure efficient operation and combustion
- observes the operation of equipment to detect or isolate malfunctions and prevent damage
- records instrument readings, hours of operation, fuel consumption and power output
- reports on equipment performance and serviceability
- checks, cleans, lubricates and adjusts equipment
- Air-Conditioning Plant Operator
- Motorman/woman (Fluids Drilling)
- Refrigeration Plant Operator
If the above ASCO code 712111 for Engine or Boiler Operator is your current occupation then you could qualify for a skilled visa. For more detailed visa information, please complete a no obligation Online Assessment and select a call back time when a Visa Bureau migration consultant will call you and explain the migration process in detail.
Permanent (skilled) Migration:
If you are looking to live and work in Australia on a permanent basis, you can apply to emigrate to Australia through the Australian General Skilled Migration Program.
The program aims to meet current skills shortages in Australia by attracting skilled migrants under the age of 45 who can make an immediate contribution to the Australian economy.
Temporary (working holiday):
If you are looking to work and travel in Australia and are under 30 (inclusive) years of age, you may be eligible for a Working Holiday in Australia.
Engine or Boiler Operator jobs in Australia - If your profession is Engine or Boiler Operator as described above then you may currently be in demand by employers in Australia. There are jobs available now in your occupation but you will require a permanent or temporary Australian visa to work in Australia. Take either the Skilled visa or Working Holiday visa online assessment to see if you qualify.