Please note: This page is no longer current, but you could still be eligible to emigrate to Australia.
The information on this page uses information from the Australian Standard Classification of Occupations (ASCO) which is no longer used by the Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) to determine eligibility for a skilled Australian visa.
Instead, DIAC now uses the Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO). Please refer to the following ANZSCO page to find current information relevant to your occupation.
Beauty Therapist jobs in Australia
Beauty Therapist jobs in Australia - if your profession is Beauty Therapist in accordance with the Australian Skills Classified Occupation (ASCO) 639511 then you could qualify to emigrate to Australia.
Provides skin analysis, facial therapies, skin-care treatments and bodywork, including massage.
- analyses client needs and skin characteristics and advises on suitable skin care, treatments and application of make-up
- performs facial and body treatments and massages
- applies general cosmetic and corrective make-up
- teaches make-up application to clients
- performs eyebrow shaping and eyebrow and eyelash tinting, and applies false eyelashes
- performs manicures and pedicures including decorative nail art, application of artificial nails, nail repair, and other specialised hand and foot treatments
- treats superfluous hair through waxing, bleaching, tinting, depilation and electrolysis
- carries out cellulite treatment and muscle toning
- uses specialised electrical and electronic equipment for certain types of treatments
- evaluates beauty therapy processes and products
- Electrologist (Hair Remover)
If the above ASCO code 639511 for Beauty Therapist is your current occupation then you could qualify for a skilled visa. For more detailed visa information, please complete a no obligation Online Assessment and select a call back time when a Visa Bureau migration consultant will call you and explain the migration process in detail.
Haven't found what you need?
If the above is not an exact match to your profession, please try one of the following related occupations:
Permanent (skilled) Migration:
If you are looking to live and work in Australia on a permanent basis, you can apply to emigrate to Australia through the Australian General Skilled Migration Program.
The program aims to meet current skills shortages in Australia by attracting skilled migrants under the age of 45 who can make an immediate contribution to the Australian economy.
Temporary (working holiday):
If you are looking to work and travel in Australia and are under 30 (inclusive) years of age, you may be eligible for a Working Holiday in Australia.
Beauty Therapist jobs in Australia - If your profession is Beauty Therapist as described above then you may currently be in demand by employers in Australia. There are jobs available now in your occupation but you will require a permanent or temporary Australian visa to work in Australia. Take either the Skilled visa or Working Holiday visa online assessment to see if you qualify.