Actuary jobs in Australia
Actuary jobs in Australia - if your profession is Actuary in accordance with the Australian Skills Classified Occupation (ASCO) 229315 then you could qualify to emigrate to Australia.
Applies mathematical, statistical and economic analyses to a wide range of practical problems in areas of finance such as insurance, superannuation and investment.
- defines, analyses and solves complex financial and business problems relating to areas such as insurance premiums, annuities, pensions and dividends
- designs new types of policies, assesses risks and analyses investments in life insurance, superannuation funds, health insurance, friendly societies, stock exchanges and other areas
- assists with corporate investment policy and gives advice to management
- calculates company surpluses and advises on the distribution to policy holders
- examines financial projections for general insurance companies, finance companies and other institutions
- may advise governments on the design and implementation of financial policies in such areas as superannuation funds and pensions, sickness, retirement and unemployment schemes
- may work as a consultant, offering statistical and financial advice to general insurance companies, finance companies and other institutions
If the above ASCO code 229315 for Actuary is your current occupation then you could qualify for a skilled visa. For more detailed visa information, please complete a no obligation Online Assessment and select a call back time when a Visa Bureau migration consultant will call you and explain the migration process in detail.
Haven't found what you need?
If the above is not an exact match to your profession, please try one of the following related occupations:
Permanent (skilled) Migration:
If you are looking to live and work in Australia on a permanent basis, you can apply to emigrate to Australia through the Australian General Skilled Migration Program.
The program aims to meet current skills shortages in Australia by attracting skilled migrants under the age of 45 who can make an immediate contribution to the Australian economy.
Temporary (working holiday):
If you are looking to work and travel in Australia and are under 30 (inclusive) years of age, you may be eligible for a Working Holiday in Australia.
Actuary jobs in Australia - If your profession is Actuary as described above then you may currently be in demand by employers in Australia. There are jobs available now in your occupation but you will require a permanent or temporary Australian visa to work in Australia. Take either the Skilled visa or Working Holiday visa online assessment to see if you qualify.