1. The competition is open to Visa Bureau customers who have registered their Visa Bureau Platinum Card, and your Platinum Card membership number may be requested as proof.
2. Entry is free.
3. The competition commences on the first day and closes on the last day of every month.
4. There is no restriction on the amount of blogs per month a person can submit.
5. All blog entries that are submitted will be considered for publishing by merit, creativity, fun, interest, and knowledge.
6. By submitting a blog entry to The Best Blog in the World, entrants agree to allow Visa Bureau to post their text, photos and video on the website copyright free.
7. Visa Bureau reserves the right not to publish a submitted blog entry. Defamatory, racist, sexist or offensive material will not be published.
8. Visa Bureau reserves the right to edit blog entries.
9. A monthly prize will be awarded on the basis of merit to ONE published Australian blog entry and ONE published New Zealand blog entry.
10. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The monthly prizes are not redeemable for cash or able to be exchanged.
12. Winners will be indicated on the blog and notified by email with instructions on how to redeem prizes.