American Visa Bureau   »   American Immigration   »  Work Visa

American Work Visa Categories

The majority of American Work Visas are Non-immigrant Visas, and allow foreign workers temporary residency so they may live and work in America.

Each visa class differs in their duration of stay, although in some instances visa holders are able to extend their stay in America providing they meet the requirements for an extension.

Specialty Workers (H1B Visa)

Temporary Skilled or Unskilled Workers (H2B Visa)

Intracompany Transferees (L1 Visa)

Employment-based Preference Visas

Temporary Skilled Visa for Australian Nationals (E-3 visa)