American Visa Bureau   »   American Immigration   »  Tourist Visa

American Tourist Visa and ESTA

All visitors to the United States, except for Canadian and Mexican passport holders, require either a travel authorization or a visa to enter the country. 

If you wish to travel to America as a tourist you will be required to either apply online for an ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization), or hold an American B1 or B2 travel visa.

Tourist and Business Visitor Visas

If you are not from a Visa Waiver Program country, or if you wish to stay in the United States for more than 3 months, you must apply for a Tourist Visa (B2), or a Business Visitor Visa (B1).