Immigration New Zealand will increase visa and migrant levy fees on 29 November.
12 November 2010
New Zealand Visa fees to change in November
As a result of the 2010 fees review, and to reflect the introduction of the Immigration Act 2009, many of Immigration New Zealand’s fees and migrant levies will change on 29 November 2010.
Immigration fees and levies are reviewed regularly to ensure they cover the cost of delivering New Zealand immigration services.
Applicants who lodge applications on or after 29 November 2010 will need to submit the correct fee at the time the application is lodged.
The fee increases include:
- Expression of Interest fees for online applications will rise from NZ$400 to NZ$440;
- Skilled Migrant Residence Applications will be increased from NZ$1,800 to NZ$2,050;
- Migrant Levy payments (excluding family and pacific access category) from $306.67 to $310 per person over the age of 5;
- Family Residence applications from $1200 to $1,350;
- Working Holiday Visa from $120 to $140.