23 January 2015
South Australia To Introduce Application Fees
Migrants play and integral part in growing South Australia's economy by strengthening the skills base and boosting productivety.
In an effort to reduce the number of non-guenuine applications, including duplications which slow processing times, Immigration SA will introduce application fees later this year for both skilled and business State nomination applications.
Immigration SA encourages prospective migrants to submit applications before application fees are introduced. Fees will come into effect after 15 March 2015. The actual implementation date will be confirmed as soon as possible.
The proposed fee structure is as follows:
- State nominated skilled – 190 permanent $200AU
- State nominated skilled – 489 regional provisional $200AU
- Business 188 provisional $500AU
- Business permanent 888/892/893 $750AU
- Business 132 permanent $750AU
- Business retiree 405 $500AU
- Employer Nominated – RCB advice by State Government agency - Nil