Australian Visa Bureau   »  Australian Visa

Three Australian Visa Options for UK Nationals

Visa Bureau is not affiliated with the Australian Government but is an independent UK company.

Do you need an Australian visa? We can help.

Anyone travelling to Australia needs a visa, regardless of whether you’re travelling for tourism, for a year out or for a new life as a permanent migrant.

1. Instant Australian Tourist Visa

Tourists to Australia can apply online for an instant tourist visa (also known as the Electronic Travel Authority or ETA visa), before starting the journey to Australia. All tourists need an Australian visa, and ETA Visas are processed instantly and electronically linked to your passport.

ETA visas are processed instantly and linked electronically to your passport.

Through applying and paying for your ETA visa through the Australian Visa Bureau, your application will be managed through to completion by our Visa Processing Department.

Your details will be checked and confirmed as accurate by an experienced visa consultancy before your application is lodged to the Australian Government's processing system, to provide you with complete assurance that your visa will be approved without any issue.

The service also entitles you to access our 24 hour helpdesk to ensure that your tourist visa application is a seamless, simple process.

You will receive reminder emails for each ETA purchased prior to expiry ensuring you dont get caught short on a planned trip and you have full access to your ETA's details, terms and conditions via the client visa area on our website.  

Other Australian Visa Services

For more information, please choose a visa from the list below.

Travel Visas - Online ETA

The ETA is an instant online visa application linked to your passport. If you are visiting Australia for less than 3 months, you must obtain a travel visa before travelling.

Working Holiday Visa

The Australian Working Holiday Visa gives young people between the ages of 18 and 30 the opportunity to work and travel in Australia for up to 24 months.

Skilled independent Visa

The Skilled Independent Visa is a permanent visa for skilled workers who want to live in Australia. The visa grants full work and settlement rights, but carries the highest points pass mark.

Skilled Sponsored Visa

There are a variety of Skilled Sponsored Visas for people with family in Australia, or who are willing to be sponsored by a State or Territory government