Australian Visa Bureau   »   Australia Jobs   »   Category Media   »  Director of Photography

Director of Photography job Australia

Director of Photography job Australia - If your profession is Director of Photography in accordance with the Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) 2123-13 then you are currently in demand by employers in Australia.


This occupation is listed on the Consolidated Sponsored Occupations List (CSOL).

As the occupation features on the Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List (CSOL), it is possible to apply for a Skilled Nominated 190 visa, a Skilled Regional Nominated 489 visa or a number of employer sponsored visa options if you have a firm offer of employment.

If you are employed in this occupation and you wish to pursue a GSM visa, you will be required to apply for state nomination in order to move to Australia. 

Please complete an online assessment to determine your eligibility, and to discuss the options with a consultant.

 Click Here to Complete the Online Australian Skilled Migration Visa Assessment

*Please note that while the occupation is on the CSOL it remains a possibility that no states currently have a demand for people in that profession. The online assessment only lists occupations which are currently in demand by a state or territory in Australia, so if the occupation does not appear on the online assessment you should consider seeking an employer sponsor in Australia.


Director of Photography

Plans, directs and coordinates filming to control the quality and style of photography in films or videos.


Alternative Title 

Minimum Requirements

If the above ANZSCO code 2123-13 for Director of Photography is your current occupation then you have a very good chance of qualifying for a skilled visa. For more detailed visa information, please complete a no obligation Online Assessment and select a call back time when a Visa Bureau migration consultant will call you and explain the migration process in detail.

Is your occupation on the Skilled Occupation List? Apply for General Skilled Migration.

If you are looking to live and work in Australia on a permanent basis and your occupation is on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL), you can apply to emigrate to Australia through the Australian General Skilled Migration Program.

The program aims to meet current skills shortages in Australia by attracting skilled migrants under the age of 50 who can make an immediate contribution to the Australian economy.

Do you have an offer of employment? Find out about Employer-Sponsored Visa options.

If your occupation is not on the SOL but you are still interested in emigrating to Australia, the best route for you will be applying for an employer-sponsored visa, such as through the Employer Nominated Scheme (ENS), or by applying for the sponsored 457 visa.

Are you under 30 and want to try a year out in Australia? Apply for a Working Holiday Visa.

If you are looking to work and travel in Australia and are under 30 (inclusive) years of age, you may be eligible for a Working Holiday in Australia.